Thursday, June 27, 2013

Disney the Princesses

So when we planned our trip to Disney I specifically set out to find the character meals that I thought the girls would enjoy the most.  I am happy to say that they got to meet all of their favorite princesses except Sophia who I don't think is there yet.  There are some others they didn't meet but these are their favorites.  They met Cinderella twice and Ariel in her fish tail and her dress.  The fish tail picture in not in this post because the picture is still on my phone.  The girls did so great and I can honestly say Kaleigh was the most excited and she was even invited to dance with her favorite, Cinderella.  It was our last night before Courtney got to see her favorite Sleeping Beauty but as soon as Kaleigh saw her she made sure the Courtney knew she was right behind her. 





No comments:

Post a Comment