Tuesday, July 19, 2011

China Reunion 2011




We had our 2nd annual China travel group reunion this past week. It was so great to see everyone and to see how the girls have all grown and changed. We went to Chicago this year which was great for me because I had never been there before and it was on my list of places to see. It was great for Brent because he lived just outside of Chicago for 4 years and his parents were both from the area. I must say that Chicago is a beautiful city with so much to do and see and much cleaner than I would have expected such a large city to be. I am sure we will make a trip back in the future either without kids or when the kids are older and can enjoy all it has to offer a little more. Debbie, thanks for making sure we could experience as much as possible in a very short time and Jen K. thanks for already thinking about next year, it sounds perfect already! Enjoy the pictures. We made a quick stop in Indy again at the children's museum on the way and had dinner with a dear friend again.

No comments:

Post a Comment